2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, August 9, 2010

REVIEW For What Color is your Parachute for Retirement 2011


















Thank you to the great people at Random House for sending me a copy of this book.

TITLE:                      What Color is Your Parachute for Retirement 2011

AUTHORS:              John E. Nelson and Richard N. Bolles

GENRE:                  Personal Finance

RATING:                4 Stars

Okay, so granted I am not all that close to retirement, although somedays I wish I were :) however, since I spent alot of my younger days NOT thinking enough about retirement and especially about preparing myself for it, I have alot of "time" to catch up on.


This book is, without a doubt, a very thorough look at all things retirement - some obvious things and some very less! Of course, being Canadian, some of the items don't really apply to me - however, I found that overall, this book was loaded with important information that will, no doubt, come in very handy.

I always feel inspired when I read these types of books - as though all things are possible and thankfully, as is the case with this series, there is a wealth of information that will go a long way in ensuring that i know what the heck I am doing now and when the time for retirement draws closer.
Very clearly written - for a layperson as well as those who are more knowledgeable. The information is ooncise without being complicated or impossible to follow. No boring graphs or technical jargon that mean absolutely nothing.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges