2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, February 19, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending February 19, 2011

This week has felt very long to me.  I am soooo done with this weather and it somehow does not seem to want to go away.  It feels as though I have been wearing my winter jacket, boots, hat and scarf for a year!!!!!

Anyway, on the brighter side, quite a lot of books came my way this week:

From The Book Depository:

Concierge Confidential by Michael Fazio

From the Atwater Library (book sale in the YA section of the library):

Girlfriend Material my Melissa Kantor (I have already read this one but could not resist for $2.00)
David Inside Out by Lee Bantle ($2.00)

From the Publishers:

Managing your Money (from the Canadian Dollar & Sense series) - from the publisher for review.
Want to go Private by SarahDarer Littman (I loved her book Purge - so I am really hyped about this one!) from the publisher for review.
The Rites & Wrongs of Janice Wills by Joanna Pearson - from the publisher for review.
Recovery Road by Blake Nelson - from the publisher for review.

That's it for this week.  To all my friends in OTHER parts of Canada and the US who are all lucky enough to have a wonderful long weekend ahead of them - enjoy! and hopefully, you will have lots of time to read.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Well, at least you had a great week in books! We're starting to have some spring like weather here and I am loving it!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges