2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, March 11, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending March 12, 2011

Wow! another week has gone by.  It feels as though I am writing these In My Mailbox posts faster and faster each week.

This week was another busy one and we had some absolutely horrible weather. On the positive side, I aced my mid term exam with an 84% - which is cool since I studied my "derriere" off.

This week was so-so for books, the only books I received were books that I ordered, but I did get another wonderful item from the CSN Stores.  A gift horse in the mouth :)

This is what I got in my mailbox this week:

From AbeBooks:

  • Unlocked by Ryan G. Van Cleave
  • Sean Griswold's Head by Lindseay Leavitt
  • My Korean Deli by Ben Ryder Howe
  • Gourmet Vegetarian Slow Cooking by Lynn Alley
  • She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not by Julie Anne Peters
From Rodmell Press:

  • Watch Me Do Yoga by Bobby Clennell (for review by the publisher)
From Chick Advisor:

  • Febreze Noticeables (for review from the manufacturer)
From CSN Stores:


  • Hamilton Super Sear Nonstick Indoor Grill 

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oooooo, I like that grill!!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges