2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, April 16, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending April 16, 2011













Another week has flown by and a few good books came my way:


From the Westmount Library Used Book Sale (there were so many people at this one that moving around was quite the challenge):


  • The Buddha Book by Lillian Too
  • Seizure by Robin Cook
  • Cure by Robin Cook
  • Slow Love, How I Lost my Job, Put on my Pyjamas and found Happiness by Dominique Browning
Borrowed from my local library:


  • Law and Order DVD (season 1);
From the Publisher:


  • A Father's Love by David Goldman (for review)
  • Saving Arm Pit by Natalie Hyde (for review)
  • The Family Naturopathic Encyclopedia by Linda Woolven and Ted Snider (for review)
  • All That is Bitter and Sweet by Ashley Judd (for review)
  • Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez (for review)
  • Definitely Not Camelot by Kimberly Joy Peters (for review)
From the Dorval Library Used Book Sale:

  • The First Patient by Michael Palmer
  • A Cold Dark Place by Gregg Olson
  • Cat Stevens Greatest Hits CD
  • Yoga the Perfect Companion by Michele Picozzi
From the Atwater Library Book Room:

  • Monkey Business by Sarah Mlynowski
That's it for this week!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I haven't read a Robin Cook book in a while, but they're always good. I hope you love all of your new books!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my gosh,Oh my gosh,Oh my gosh,Oh my gosh, I LOVE CAT STEVENS!!!!!!!
He is one of my favs!!! I have prob all his CDs. Some of my fav. songs - Freezing Steel, 18th Ave. Boy with a Moon and Star on His Head, just to name few!

Slow Love, How I Lost my Job, Put on my Pyjamas and found Happiness by Dominique Browning - this book sounds hilarious!!!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

I went to the Dorval Library book sale and got some great reads too! Would have loved to have been at the Westmount one too, but alas, we can't catch them all.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges