2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, July 8, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending July 9, 2011

Add caption
Canada Post is back to work, but as of this week, they had only managed to work their way through about 35% of the backlog.  This means that stuff is started to come in (albeit slowly):

This is mail for ONE day!















From the publisher for review:

  • The Real Me is Thin by Arabella Weir (for review)
  • Dreams of the Dead by Perri O'Shaughnessy (for review)
  • Thieves Get Caught, Saints Get Shot by Jodi Compton (for review)
  • Blow Me by Lennie Ross (for review)
  • Ricky by Eric Walters (for review)
  • What Happened to Serenity by PJ Sarah Collins (for review)
  • The BEDMAS Conspiracy by Deborah Sherman (for review)
  • Walter:  The Story of a Rat by Barbara Wersba  (for review)
  • The Money Pit Mystery Eric Walters (for review)
  • Born Ugly by Beth Goobie (for review)
From Abe Books:

  • The Last Blind Date by Linda Yellin
From Ebay:
  • Always Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison
From HarperCollins Canada, I also received this beautiful mug!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Wow, if Canada Post is only through 35% of their backlog, just think of what else you have to look forward to. Enjoy all of your new books!

avisannschild said...

Jealous jealous jealous! I didn't get a single thing in my mailbox this week, and I don't mean just books (I'm only expecting a few) -- I didn't get anything at all! I'm starting to think that Canada Post hates me! (Sorry to be ranting on your blog.) Hope you enjoy all your new books!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

I'm also jealous! That cup looks so nice! Enjoy all your new reads.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges