2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Re-reading a series








 For those who read my blog regularly, you no doubt know that I am not a big fan of re-reading books over and over again - however, I have been known to make an exception - especially with this series.

The Louis Kincaid series - written by P.J. Parrish (two sisters) is absolutely wonderful.


I started reading this series years and years ago and now, in 2013, a novella has just been released and Heart of Ice will be released at the end of February.  Both are Louis Kincaid books and I am thrilled.


Of course, in order to truly appreciate these two new releases, I have decided to re-read the entire series from the beginning.  It has been wonderful. I have not yet managed to get through all of the books yet (for my second go round) but I promise to myself that I won't read Claw Back or Heart of Ice before I have successfully re-read all the ones prior to these.

Do yourself a favor.  If you love mysteries and thrillers than this is the series for you.  Louis Kincaid is written with sensitivity, intrigue and  mystery - you will love him.  In fact, the only other "book" characters that I loved as much are:  Alex Cross (James Patterson) and Brady Coyne (William Tapply).






No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges