2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, May 10, 2013

REVIEW for The Lucy Variations


Thank you to Hachette Canada for sending me this book.

TITLE:        The Lucy Variations

AUTHOR;   Sara Zarr

GENRE:       YA

RATING:     

I have read Zarr's previous novel and found myself having difficulty getting through the storyline but I thought I would try it again with the Lucy Variations.

I have to admit that, once again, I found myself plodding through this book.  I know that this author is highly popular, but I just can't really get into the storyline.  I gave this book 2 cups because I like the character development, but unfortunately, this one just did not do it for me.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Sorry you didn't enjoy this. I read Once Was Lost by Zarr and loved it.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges