2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, November 3, 2014

REVIEW for Yoga for Breast Care









A huge thank you goes to my Rodmell Press for sending me a copy of this wonderful book.


TITLE:         Yoga for Breast Care

AUTHOR:    Bobby Clennell

GENRE:       Health

RATING:



I absolutely love the Yoga books from Rodmell Press and this book is no exception.

As woman, we face a particular challenge when it comes to breast care - worrying about healthy breasts is a full time job.

I have long believed that health and yoga go hand in hand and this is what Yoga for Breast Care focuses on. In this trade paperback sized book, I have found some easy yoga poses that are geared towards the health of my breast. The book is a combination of yoga poses and important information about breast and health.

The poses are easy to do and actually serve to relax and manage stress, which is one of the huge issues in our every day lives.

Written in a language that is easy to understand, the poses and the information are geared to help all of us feel healthier and more comfortable with our bodies.

I particularly enjoy the pose that is actually on the cover of the book. It is wonderful for the whole body, including my very achy back.

Another wonderful addition to my yoga library. Thank you Rodmell Press.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges