2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

BOOK REVIEW for Behind the Door by Amy Price




TITLE:           Behind the Door

AUTHOR:      Amy Price

GENRE:         Non fiction

RATING:        5 stars


Thank you William Morrow for sending me an e copy of this book.

I loved it. I thought Price did a great job of focusing on her day to day view of the hotel and it's colorful tenants. Basically, this book pretty much screams "the Cecil is more than just creepy happenings". I really enjoyed the history of the hotel and reading about other tenants.

I discovered the Cecil when I heard about the Elisa Lam case.  Price does speak about this horrible event, but honestly, its a very short comment AND she does not go into the "how", which I was a bit disappointed, although the general consensus seems to be that nothing eerie happened.

Her love for the hotel comes through as well. It was a terrific read.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges