2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, December 5, 2009

REVIEW for Exposed


Another huge thank you goes out to the wonderful Adam at Harlequin.





TITLE: Exposed
AUTHOR: Alex Kava
GENRE: Thriller
RATING; 4 Stars
I have read a few Alex Kava novels in my time, however, I have to say that Exposed is fast becoming my favorite. First off, I love, love novels that feature some kind of isolation (snowstorm, infection, etc) it always gives me the impression that the storyline just got creepier and it seems there are always more possibilities in these type of plots.
Well Exposed took that exact premise and turned itself into a first class thriller. This novel features a strong and captivating main character who will find herself exposed to the deadly virus Ebola. While she is in isolation, her friends on the outside try to track down the origin and the mastermind behind the exposure.
There are lots and lots of cool twists and turns in this one and I loved the fact that I just could not quite figure out the whole thing - I always felt as though the author was two steps ahead of me - while at the same time, giving me just enough information and pacing the storyline just perfectly to keep me hooked.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

That sounds totally creepy!

Donna said...

Oh, Kathy is right, it does sound creepy - and excellent. I love creepy!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges