2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, April 9, 2010

I AM SO READY FOR SEX AND THE CITY 2


Okay, this is not realy book related, especially since I have NEVER been able to get into any book written by Candice Bushnell, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for this movie!!!! I mean - Christ Noth (sigh!) and some of the best chick lit EVER! Next to the third installment of the Bridget Jones movie, this is THE only other movie that I would willingly stand in line for hours to see.

IT IS STARTING MAY 28, 2010 - when I will be at BEA in NYC - perfect!!!!

5 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

I am not a huge sex in the city fan but my likey Chris.

Donna said...

Uh, when I read the title of your post I read only the first six words and I thought, oh no, Tina's finally lost it! But then, thank goodness, I continued reading...

Ruth King said...

I devoured Sex and the City when we had 3 months of free HBO. I haven't seen the first film yet, I'm saving it for when I need something to brighten my mood. SATC absolutely excels at that.

Tina said...

Donna, that is soooo funny :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for Sex in the City movie as well!!! I was so excited when I saw the previews a day or two ago!!!

Lucky you will be in NY! Have a fabulous time!!!!

I like your blog. :)

-Kelley

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges