2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - in MONTREAL

Now, it seems as though there are fewer and fewer people giving candy - but our town has some wonderful events for the kids - keeping them safe and off the streets.


On the other hand, there are still some kids that go door to door and here is my mother's house decorated - she loves to decorate :)

We gave out 280 bags in less than 2 hours ! its so much fun. The costumes are so varied and my favorite is when I see little kids of about 2 or 3 years old discovering their first Halloween!!!!! So many parents were taking pictures - and the costumes were adorable.

Love it! Happy Halloween to all.

2 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Happy Halloween Tina. Wow that is alot of candy. I think we have out 200 bars plus candy within that same time frame too.

bermudaonion said...

I love the little ones on Halloween too!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges