2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One of my favorite rooms in the house - my bathroom

Although I usually post about my favorite subject - books, I decided to post about a completely different subject today - my complete and utter lack of decorating skills, especially when it comes to buying furniture.  In fact, I was talking with a co-worker this morning who was telling me that she chose to hire a decorator to help her with her decorating needs.

While I would love to be able to say "my decorator suggested....", I just can't justify the high expenditure, which doesn't mean I don't absolutely envy the obvious talents decorators share, it just means that I have chosen to get creative when it comes to decorating and buying furniture.

Although I do spend alot of time in each room of my home, I have to say that the bathroom has always been the one room that I have focused on the most for a few reasons:

1)  I find it even more of a challenge for me to get creative in this particular room - and-
2) When I enter my bathroom, I want it to be a comforting area - especially since this is where I love taking
     nice hot baths and OF COURSE read!

Through lots of trial and error, I finally hit upon an idea that has been both extremely beneficial and highly inexpensive for me.  I get my bathroom furniture directly from a website that offers up an amazing selection of items which price tags that will meet any budget, all the while easily mixing and matching to your heart's content.

Amazingly, I have absolutely no need for a decorator - with a little help , I can decorate like a pro and have the bathroom that I have always wanted.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges