2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

REVIEW for Five Flavors of Dumb


















I received this book through Good Golly Miss Molly's website!

TITLE:                Five Flavors of Dumb

AUTHOR:           Antony John

GENRE:              YA

RATING:             4 Stars


Five Flavors of Dumb was actually a very good read - which is great news as I wasn't quite certain how good the writing would be as I had never heard of the author.


I loved that the main character was so strong - despite some physical limitations which, turned out to be NOT a limitation at all.

I also thought that the humor in this book was fantastic, especially when it comes to the various members of the band - and their limited (in some case) talent.

A fun read and prefect for this time of year - for those of us who are feeling stressed about "all the things" that need to get done before the holidays.



1 comment:

Antony John said...

Thanks for the lovely review, Tina. I really appreciate you taking the time to read DUMB and post your thoughts!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges