2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, January 22, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending January 23, 2011






Another week has slipped by – although I have to admit that this week has simply whizzed by considering how many things I had booked for the week and next week seems just as busy. I am happy  because Spring is getting closer and, of course, so is BEA!!!



In the meantime, here is what I found in my mailbox this week (I did manage to find some time to read though):

BOOKS:

From the Book Depository: (Still receiving books that I ordered in December -it looks like they are playing catch up over there):

•Flirt Club


•The Latte Rebellion


•The Education of Hailey Kendrick


From Abe Books:


•Babe in Boyland

From Chapters:

The Science of Single (which has one of the ugliest covers I have ever seen)

From the publicist:

•Famous (requested from the publicist)

•Rhymes with Cupid (requested from the publicist)

MISCELLANEOUS
From CSN Stores:


Cuisinart 9 cup food processor (for review) (it is gorgeous and a godsend for someone who is as culinary challenged as I am). Now, if I can find the time to a) read the manual and b) spend some time in the kitchen with an actual recipe that asks for lots of dicing, slicing and chopping!




2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Wow, what a fabulous mailbox! You can whip up some snacks to eat while you read.

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina you had a great week.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges