2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, January 6, 2011

THE JOYS OF DECORATING - DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!






I have gone on record as "officially" being pretty pathetic at decorating, which means that I need as much help as I can possibly get!

However, I do have a flair for the original and when I saw this round chair I actually felt inspired to decorate by doing something different and these chairs look perfect for the new "look" that I am striving for.

I also feel very, very proud of myself as I am actually choosing furniture that shows my creative side (who knew I had one of those?), my somewhat ecclectic side - not to mention my frugal side (these are a great deal).


If I keep this up, I may actually end up with a home that I am completely in love with -and it only took me 48 years to get there :)

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I like the chair! My daughter would love it, it is her style.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges