2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, November 26, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - for week ending November 26, 2011

The week started off very well with a brunch hosted by Nikole from Scholastic Canada!  I was thrilled with the books she gave me.  Here is a list of all the books that came into my home this week.

From Nikole at Scholatic Canada (for review):
  • The Boy Project by Kami Kinard
  • What Boys Really Want by Pete Hautman
  • The List by SiobhanVivian
From Abe Books:
  • Just Another Manic Mum Day by Mink Eliott
For my Kindle:

  • The Brenda Diaries by Margo Candela

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

All new titles to me. I hope you love them all!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Enjoy all your new reads!

avisannschild said...

The List sounds good (and Cecil Castellucci blurbed it!). Hope you enjoy them all!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges