2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, January 13, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX - for week ending January 14, 2012

I am extremely excited by all of these books!  What a great way to ring in 2012.  For those who have asked if I could link to the books, I am currently working on this.  However, since I am a techno dumb dumb, its taking longer than it should, please bear with me :)


From the publisher:

  • Dollars & Uncommon Sense by Steve Repak, CFP 
  •  Lovertorn by Kavita Daswani
  • The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez

  • From the bookstore (used and new):

  • Faking Faith by Josie Bloss
  •  Infected by Scott Seigler 

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I hope they're all great!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina great books. I heard the Pregnancy project is suppose to be good. Enjoy your new additions.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges