2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, July 13, 2012

Little Gems for Week Ending July 14, 2012

This was a very quiet week when it comes to the mail, although I spent most of it sick, sick, sick. Fortunately, I am a little better and seem to be heading in that direction :)


From Random House US (for review):



  • Klonopin Lunch by Jessica Dorfman Jones;





As for freebies, I got two this week:

  • My friend Cindy gave me her free greek yogourt coupon so I took advantage of it as I love, love Greek yogourt (thanks Cindy);

  • As I arrived outside the Cote Vertu metro one morning this week (at 6:30 a.m.) they were giving out free cereal bars -


That was it for me.  As always, I am grateful for all these wonderful gifts.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'll be watching for your review of Klonopin Lunch since I enjoy memoirs so much.

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina you had a quiet week. Yea so happy you got to use that coupon. Enjoy :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges