2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THE MOST GORGEOUS GUY ON TV


Ahhhh!  so cute
Okay, I know this is a book blog and I normally stick to book reviews, but I have to make an exception once and for all and I really, really need to share my love of all things SUPERNATURAL and more specifically, Misha Collins also known as Castiel, Angel of the Lord.

I am not a huge fan of science fiction, but I am TOTALLY hooked on Supernatural and have been for the last year or so.  I have worked my way through all 7 seasons that are already on DVD and have been watching season 8 on Space.

I have watched and re-watched the DVDs at least 3 times each - and one of the HUGE highlights for me is the sexy and absolutely gorgeous MISHA COLLINS.

So, people, here are a few of my favorite shots of MY FAVORITE ANGEL - enjoy!!!!


EYE CANDY...

Misha in character Castiel  - I am an angel of the lord
Sam, Cas and Dean - Supernatural hunks

















 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges