2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, June 17, 2013

REVIEW for The Rules for Disappearing

Thank you to Hachette Canada.


TITLE:             The Rules for Disappearing

AUTHOR:        Ashley Elston

GENRE:            YA

RATING:          

This book was very good and I absolutely loved the premise.  Meg and Ethan are great together and I love the way Meg stands up for herself and manages to "find" herself and "keep" herself despite the fact that she keeps changing identity under the Witness Protection program.

Meg is fed up with he constant change and Ethan knows that there is something not quite right with Meg and together they start to question and push and push until it becomes dangerous.

The meeting between Meg and Ethan is fun and as I said, I love the fact that Meg is a strong female character.  The action build up is entertaining and kept me glued to the book.

I found this book extremely entertaining and I also found myself rooting for Meg.  One negative, I HATED the cover.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

This sounds good to me!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges