2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, October 4, 2013

BORED about the books


I have been blogging for over 5 years and reading since I was 7, but I have to say that lately, I am having such a problem finding books that are keeping my interest - with the result that I have not been blogging because I haven't been enjoying (or even finding the desire) to review any of the "crap" I seem to be reading.


I am hoping this will be short lived as the new Bridget Jones is coming out on October 15 - although I have heard some very disappointing spoilers about the plot!!! But we will see...
So, here is to finding some wonderful books in the next few weeks (days, hours???) so I can start enjoying my reading and blogging.

1 comment:

The Birch Bark said...

You need a change of pace. Try one of the Ilsa Evans books that I reviewed - they are a quick read and she really has a wicked sense of humour. You need something to tide you over for the next 10 days :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges