2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

REVIEW for the Ultimate TFSA Guide


A huge thank you goes out to the wonderful people at Penguin Canada for sending this book to me!







TITLE: The Ultimate TFSA Guide
AUTHOR: Gordon Pape
GENRE: Personal Finance
RATING: 4 Stars
I have read all of Gordon Pape's books and they are always incredibly informative, clear and concise and written for the average layperson trying to find their way through their personal finances and their retirement.
The Ultimate TFSA Guide is the second in the TFSA series that Pape has written. This book is a huge help for all of those who are wondering about the effects of the TFSA program in the first year. Although I read quite alot on the TFSA, Pape manages to brea it down for me in an easy and concise way, cutting through all the techincal mumbo jumbo that nobody really cares about - all we want is to better understand the program and to get some guidelines about what are the best procedures to follow to maximize the program.
This book cleared up a few questions that I had and also touched on the topic of TFSA and retirement which are of particular interest to me. I am stil waiting for someone to write a book or at the very least a chapter about retirement, TFSA and single woman - for some reason, this is not covered in any of the examples or as a subject matter in personal finance.
Nonethless, if you have questions or concerns or if you want to make sure that you are handling your TFSA in the best manner possible, then this is the book for you. I LOVED THIS BOOK.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges