2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, January 4, 2010

REVIEW for Wealth From Within

Thank you to author Lori Culwell for sending me this book!






TITLE: Wealth from Within

AUTHOR: Lori Culwell

GENRE: Spiritual


RATING: 3 Stars

I know that Lori Culwell has written chick lit, but I was quite surprised to learn that she wrote this one also! I read lots of self-help and I have to say that while this book was not life altering, I like what Culwell had to say. She tends to focus on the more spiritual aspects of self-help such as meditation and I thought that this was the most important aspect of this book.

I really enjoyed her take on the benefits of looking inward first and then the outward will follow. I also thought it was fun to read the list of other people who meditate and mane of these people I did not know meditated.

This book was interesting and its obvious that Culwell believes what she is saying - this is not some "get on the bandwagon to make a few bucks". However, I also thought that this book was a little "basic".

As I said, nothing earth shattering - but if you are looking for a down to earth look at the benefits of things such as mediation, then I recommend this one.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges