2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

REVIEW for The Great Reflation


















Once again, a great thank you to Erika at Wiley & Sons for sending me a copy of this book.

TITLE:                The Great Relfation

AUTHOR:           Anthony Boeckh

GENRE:             Finance

RATING:           4 Stars

While I am not a total beginner, when it comes to investments, I enjoy reading books that are easy to read and that explain the financial situation/crisis in a clear and precise manner - I hate reading books that use difficult terms and graphs - as I feel these books, in some cases, complicate the subject matter more than it needs to be.


Fortunately, this book is written for just about anyone who is interested in the financial world. The book clearly details just how "deep" the financial crisis really is/was and just how unprecedented it all is. Actually, if I had to sum up this book in one word it would be "HOPE".


As I was reading this book, I kept thinking that while we all went through a difficult financial time, we have now been given the opportunity of turning things around - it has given me hope for the future of finance and, more particularly, my investments.

 liked that the author takes a somewhat different approach to investment and I like the way he shares it all with us.


This is a "must" read for all of you who feel discouraged or for those who believe there is hope for their finances.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges