2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

REVIEW For my Worst Best Friend


















A nice, big thank you goes out to Dyan Sheldon for sending me a copy of her book to read and review!

TITLE:                   My Worst Best Friend

AUTHOR:              Dyan Sheldon

GENRE:                 Chick Lit/YA/Fiction

RATING:               4 Stars

I read this author's previous book and absolutely loved it, so I was soooo excited to hear that this book was coming out.

My Worst Best Friend is one of those delicious novels - where some of the characters are absolutely deceitful - and the more horrible stuff they do - the more you enjoy the novel.


Sheldon has a great way of slowly luring you into the friendship that develops - and then PLOPS decides to truly show us these characters "real colors".

Of course, I will not say more - but the one thing that I can say is that this read is fun, fun, fun - you will simply love to hate "your own worst best friend".

The writing is perfect and this is actually a great beach read.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

It sounds like it's got great characters readers will love to hate!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges